Jewelry, Mixed Media
Adrian Guidry is the owner / operator of Adorn Clothing & Accessories located in Downtown Lafayette, La. Adrian was born in New Orleans but has spent most of her life in Lafayette; and is now fulfilling a lifelong interest in design and jewelry creation. All pieces are made with natural elements including metal and stones. Most of her designs are inspired by her travels throughout the country and around the world. Adrian has earned her Jewelry Essentials Certification from GIA (Gemological Institute of America), a member of the Louisiana Crafts Guild, an Artist at Festival International, Festival Acadian and she is a regular Artist and Board Member of the Farmers and Artisans Market. Adrian and her husband live in Lafayette, La. They have a daughter in high school and are proud parents of a son currently serving in the US Army.
- Lafayette Junior League Tinsels and Treasures, Lafayette, LA. 2013, 2014
- Lafayette Mini Market, Lafayette, La. 2014
- Festival Acadien, Lafayette, La. 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019
- Christmas at Coteau, Coteau, La. 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Louisiana Busker Festival, Covington, La. 2016
- Festival International, Lafayette, La. 2015, 2016, 2017,2018,2019
- Regular Artist at Lafayette Artist and Farmers Market, Lafayette, La. 2013 – Present
Adorn items are sold at Adorn Boutique in Lafayette, LA as well as through its website, jewelrybyadorn.com, ETSY, and wholesale to boutiques in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Maine, and North Carolina.